Compact TOFD Scanner
Designed to incorporate the most popular features of existing Phoenix TOFD scanners, Duo combines the benefits of simple, tool-less probe installation and adjustment with a sturdy frame complete with handles that ensure ease of operation and movement around pipes.
Engineered from durable, light-weight aluminum, Duo is suited to all on-site conditions, providing long-term repeatability.
Wedges snap in and out of the Duo scanner frame without the need to unscrew any parts. Probe separation is quick and simple to adjust with a graduated scale which allows accurate positioning whilst maintaining probe alignment. Equipped with three strong magnetic wheels that provide adhesion and accurate tracking, the scanner also incorporates tool-free adjustments for varying pipe sizes and a brake for hand repositioning, so is ideal for rope access inspections.
The Phoenix Duo frame is also available without wheels for a low-cost hand-held scanning solution.
Economical yet packed full of features, Duo is a robust operator-friendly TOFD scanner for reliable on-site pipe weld inspections.
Request to Quote
Send us a request to quote by selecting the options required. A member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible with more information.
Compact TOFD Scanner
- Duo scanning frame (with/out magnetic wheels – see order information)
- Waterproof wheel encoder
- Durable carry case
|AE-DUO||Duo scanner with wheels|
|AE-DUO-FRAME||Hand-held Duo scanner (no wheels)|
- Robust, ergonomic frame
- Handles for ease of use
- Three magnetic wheels for adhesion and accurate tracking
- A brake for hand repositioning
- Quick release wedges
- Spring-loaded waterproof wheel encoder. IP68 rated
- Encoder Resolution: 65.6 steps/mm
- Graduated scale provides accurate probe positioning whilst maintaining alignment
- Lightweight: 1.25 kilograms
- Compact design: 240 x 180 x 80mm (with wheels)
- Range: 2” OD up to flat
- Solid construction for on-site conditions
- Fast tool-free adjustments
- Magnetic wheels provide adhesion and tracking capabilities
- Brake for hand repositioning
- Accurate and simple probe separation adjustment using a graduated scale
- Cost-effective, high-performance TOFD solution
- Low-cost option without wheels available
- Operates with any flaw detection system