CDS – Couplant Delivery System
CDS is a battery-powered, variable flow rate pumping system for delivering water as a couplant for ultrasonic inspections using single or multiple probes.
This portable low-pulsation pump delivers constant pressure and has an integrated battery providing up to six hours continuous use in the field.
A built-in battery charger will fully charge CDS in three hours, and can also be left to trickle charge overnight. CDS can be used whilst charging for continuous operation.
This low noise, low vibration pump with suction up to 1.5m, can run dry, pump viscous agents, and operate from typical international power supplies.
Housed in an integrated rugged carry case CDS is a portable and versatile pump, suitable for use in many environments as an invaluable inspection accessory.
- Battery operated for up to six hours continuous use
- Can be simultaneously charging and operational
- Self-priming up to 1.5m
- Variable flow rate for use with just one or multiple transducers
- Maintains water pressure for common water box applications
- System can pump viscous liquids if necessary
- Water efficient on certain systems
- Power Supply: 90V – 260V AC, 10A Fuse
- Battery: 12V 7Ah SLA
- Weight: 4.6 Kg
- Dimensions: W: 260mm D: 230mm H: 170mm
- Operating Temperature: 20˚C to +70˚C
- Minimum Flow Rate: 0 ml/min
- Maximum Flow Rate: 500 ml/min (H2O)
- Tubing: 8mm OD push fit connectors
- Indicators: Low Battery, Charging
- Plug Options: BS1363, IEC60309
- Couplant Delivery System
- Power cable
- 8mm tubing
|AE-CDS||Couplant Delivery System|