New toolpost for use in Phoenix range of scanners, offers versatility and improved user friendly design.
Read more >>
Phoenix also offers a selection of special transducers which can be manufactured to your individual requirements.
Contact Us to discuss your individual requirements.
WrapIt offers new way to test curved composites
A new development in ultrasonic probe technology offers a faster and more effective way to inspect complex curves and radii in composite components.
- New toolpost offers user friendly design
- Tracer offers versatile C-scan solution
- Waterproof Wheel Encoder is versatile phased array tool
- Taiwan to use TSIS boresonic scanner for turbine testing
- New Bracelet scanner is suitable for TOFD and Phased Array
- Phoenix supplies scanners for Chinese state power company
- MapMan offers systematic approach to corrosion mapping
BINDT Aerospace NDT Symposium
30 April – 1 May 2014, BAWA Conference Centre, Bristol, UK.
The BINDT 53rd Annual Conference
9 – 11 September 2014, The Palace Hotel, Manchester, UK.
11th European Conference on Non-Destructive Testing
6 – 10 October 2014, Prague Congress Centre, Prague, Czech Republic
ASNT Annual Conference
27–29 October 2014, Charleston Convention Center, Charleston, SC, USA
Phoenix Inspection Systems
Phoenix Inspection Systems is a leading independent supplier of ultrasonic non-destructive testing solutions serving sectors such as energy, aerospace, process industries and rail.
From simple manual scanners and ultrasonic transducers to sophisticated turbine and generator inspection systems, we offer a wide variety of standard NDT equipment. Our products take account of the latest techniques, including TOFD and phased array. For users with individual requirements, Phoenix has a worldwide reputation for the design and manufacture of custom-made NDT systems.