Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited
Specialists in design and manufacture of ultrasonic non-destructive testing solutions serving sectors such as energy, aerospace, process industries and rail.
Phoenix offer a dynamic range of standard NDT products, from manual and automated scanners, transducers and instrumentation to sophisticated nuclear inspection and turbine and generator systems all using the latest techniques, including TOFD and phased array.
With a worldwide reputation, the Phoenix name is synonymous with custom-build solutions and we can design transducers, scanners and systems for the most challenging NDT inspections.
Our technical support services team provide expertise in NDE inspection design and qualification, while our research and development activities have gained worldwide acclaim for our participation in advanced NDT projects which help us maintain our position at the forefront of NDE technology.
Swift solution for line scans
A new compact scanner from Phoenix Inspection Systems, ideal for single channel TOFD or phased array line scans with the option of pivoting wheels to record both B and D scans...
- Nova Instruments Acquires Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited
- WrapIt offers new way to test curved composites
- New toolpost offers user friendly design
- Tracer offers versatile C-scan solution
- Waterproof Wheel Encoder is versatile phased array tool
- Taiwan to use TSIS boresonic scanner for turbine testing
- New Bracelet scanner is suitable for TOFD and Phased Array
- September 2014, The BINDT 53rd Annual Conference, Manchester, UK.
- October 2014, 11th European Conference on Non-Destructive Testing, Prague, Czech Republic
- October 2014, ASNT Annual Conference, Charleston, SC, USA
New toolpost for use in Phoenix range of scanners, offers versatility and improved user friendly design.
New thumb screws mean no tools are required to change probes and wedges.
Read more >>
View our extensive range of high performance ultrasonic standard transducers.
Phoenix also offers a selection of special transducers which can be manufactured to your individual requirements.
View our full range of standard scanners which are compatible for use with phased array, TOFD and corrosion mapping. Flexible design allows Phoenix scanners to be custom-built to suit individual needs. Contact Us to discuss your individual requirements.
Phoenix also offers a range of instrumentation products which are compatible with our transducer and scanner ranges.